The Beat 45s
The Beat 45s
- Perfect For Weddings, Large Events & Parties
- Professional & Authentic Tribute
- Live & Professional Musicians
- Can Provide Full PA & Lighting
- Full Public Liability & PAT Testing
- Available UK Nationwide
The Beat 45s are four experienced musicians with a shared love of the 1960s era who aim to play the great hits of the 60s with a youthful energy and passion.
With their pitch perfect vocal harmonies, impressive guitar playing and rock solid rhythm section they are guaranteed to impress even the most demanding of audiences and have them singing and dancing along all night!
Using vintage instruments, amplification and period correct outfits every effort is made to ensure the band get as close to the 60s beat group experience as possible.
Available for private functions, weddings and corporate events, the band is fully self contained and never fails to put on an energetic and entertaining performance guaranteeing a great time for all and a trip into the Swinging Sixties that will be unforgettable for all involved!
The Beat 45s always endeavour to satisfy the needs of their clients whether that means wearing a particular outfit, adding special requests to their set list or playing music through their PA system for the rest of the night after their performance has finished the band will make every effort to that the night is special and one that will never be forgotten.
“Thank you for playing at my husbands surprise 50th birthday party! What a great sound and look! You were fantastic in every way. The music was super, a real mixture and each one was great to dance to. You made it very special for him and all that attended. Can’t wait to hear you play again! Thanks so much!” (Party) Emma White
“The Beat 45s played for us at our wedding, it was the second time Ive seen them play, as I booked them for our wedding after seeing them the first time. The band play upbeat 60’s music, Beatles, Hollies, Kinks and that type of thing. They look good, sporting two different 60’s style suits and sound unbelievably good. They are pretty much note perfect and the singing is excellent. On both occasions of seeing the band, I can honestly say everyone loved them.”(Wedding) Russell Woodward
- All Day & All Of The Night – The Kinks
- Can’t Explain – The Who
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- For Your Love – The Yardbirds
- Hippy Hippy Shake – The Swinging Blue Jean
- Hold Tight! – Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tic
- I’m A Believer – The Monkees
- Keep On Running – The Spencer Davis Group
- Love Potion No 9 – The Searchers
- Mr Tambourine Man – The Byrds
- Needles And Pins – The Searchers
- Out Of Time – Chris Farlowe
- Please Please Me – The Beatles
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Runaway – Del Shannon
- Plus Many Many More…
UK Nationwide | Europe | Worldwide
- Bar + Restaurant